It’s not the end! We’re remembering you always by sharing some special stories about u ?
1. Who handled everything? Mama gaul ? who contacted us? Mama gaul ? Whom we had long WA chit chat with? Mama gaul ? luv u tante lina @linaforen
2. Rachel is a mini version of her mom! Being the eldest and the only girl in the family havin’ 2 little brothers (1 is so cute he just only 4 years old ?), gaul mom and a fun daddy makin’ this family is a true definition of ‘HOME is where your heart is”
3. Her invitation made specially by her dad a laser cut. Yes. But it’s a steel laser cut! DIY concept invitation when u got information and souvenir at the same time! Amazing! The most unique yet most expensive invitation we ever seen ?
4. La maison @lamaison.jkt , familiar with it? An ID macaron company gettin’ very popular lately with some out of the box flavors! Yes everyone got it as the souvenir and so did us ?? on the side note : this ‘kocek kantong’ macaron is very worth to try! Salted pop corn and egg yolk are the best
5. Living in kota wisata cibubur made us only have 2 meetings. 1 for concept, which we did on Oct last year, and 1 for rundown – 1 week before the event. Tante Lina is one humble easy going person who knows exactly best of the best in everything! She loves details, she’s trying hardly to make the birthday lookin’ simple yet having a very first quality in everything. Look at that stunning simple yet heart melting birthday cake made by @lenovellecake, it’s one example of complexity in simplicity
6. That Satoo Garden in Shangri-la fits perfectly with Rachel’s concept. On that day. We succesfully made something simple and unforgettable design and decoration. People come sayin’ a simple wow and we knew we made it! Just as what Rachel imagined ?
Happiest birthday once again dear RACHEL! Thanks for teaching us that simplicity can grab your heart as strong as the complicated one, thanks for teaching us that simple means you put extra effort to make people keep sayin’ wow
raaaacheleeawwhhh, i’ll forever remember this ?thankyou so much for making one of my dreams a reality; i knew i made the right decision when i chose you guys to be my EO. thankyou so much to the C’n’C team, love you all x ?